Postdoctoral Researcher - Natural Language Processing
PI: Debora Nozza
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our research team as a Postdoctoral Researcher in the field of Natural Language Processing. The position offers an exciting opportunity to investigate the computational and algorithmic aspects underlying modern Artificial Intelligence systems, with a specific focus on the algorithmic and application aspects of NLP-based technologies. Successful candidates will work closely with Prof. Debora Nozza, Prof. Dirk Hovy, and the MilaNLP lab.
- a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics/NLP, Machine Learning, Data Science, or related fields.
- Excellent programming skills in Python. Additional languages (C++, R, etc) a plus.
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Knowledge of Italian is NOT a requirement.
- Knowledge of current neural network models and implementation tools for neural networks (e.g. PyTorch).
- Experience with publications in top-tier venues in the field of NLP/Computational Linguistics.
- Starting date: Oct 1 2023, or any time thereafter
- Duration: 2 years
- Deadline: 1st September 2023
- Competitive Salary: Applicants from outside Italy may qualify for a researcher taxation scheme
- Date posted: 12th July 2023
How to apply:
Go to the Bocconi postdoc job market page and search for “Natural language processing”. Official job description at this link. Candidates should attach publications and a cover letter to their application. Online interviews will take place during September 2023. Please contact email@example.com if you have any question.